|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/09/2019 | 11:38
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 1641.05$
Target : 1770$
Stop-loss : 1590$
Potential : 7.86%
The selling pressure regarding Booking Holdings Inc shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested around 1616.83 USD has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 1770.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 1633.39, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 1616.83 support.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 1937.64 USD