● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at GBp 198.25 GBp in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 198.25 GBp
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 48.09 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.