|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 03/24/2020 | 09:03
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 121.693$
Target : 110.5$
Stop-loss : 127.1$
Potential : 9.2%
The underlying trend is clearly bearish for stocks in Boeing Company (The). This should continue to be the case over the coming trading sessions.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 110.5.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 95.01, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 95.01 support.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 49% by 2022.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 22.83 times its 2020 earnings per share.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 197.75 USD