Strategy published on : 09/06/2019 | 03:28
Entry price : 58.3€
Target : 65€
Stop-loss : 56.35€
Potential : 11.49%
There has been very little movement in Bic's share price. This situation is bound to change. An exit on the upside out of the current trading range should go with a comeback in volatility. Therefore, the timing for new long positions seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 65.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 57.45 EUR in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 57.05 support.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Standard & Poor's analysts have been revised downwards.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 74.1 EUR