Strategy published on : 03/12/2019 | 10:14
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 82.65€
Target : 88€
Stop-loss : 79.9€
Potential : 6.47%
The price of Bic shares is range-bound. This phase will end sooner or later when volatility comes back.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 88.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.