Strategy published on : 02/05/2019 | 09:47
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 12.86€
Target : 14.4€
Stop-loss : 12.1€
Potential : 11.98%
Bénéteau shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 14.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.62 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 14.94 EUR