Strategy published on : 06/12/2019 | 04:05
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 10.51€
Target : 12.5€
Stop-loss : 9.7€
Potential : 18.93%
The support at 9.8 EUR, which is currently being tested, should allow Bénéteau shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 12.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 9.8 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.5 for the 2019 fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 12.6 EUR