Strategy published on : 06/30/2020 | 03:17
Entry price : 494.3GBX
Target : 540GBX
Stop-loss : 465GBX
Potential : 9.25%
BAE Systems plc shares are closing back in on major support levels around 438.9 GBX based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the GBX 540.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at GBX 470, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the GBX 438.9 support.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 559 GBX