Strategy published on : 12/05/2018 | 09:20
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 38.9€
Target : 44€
Stop-loss : 38.18€
Potential : 13.11%
The recent downward movement has sent AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE&Co KGaA shares back to attractive levels situated around 38.18 EUR. This zone could put an end to the downward movement and offers a good timing for new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 44.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 38.54 EUR in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 38.18 support.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.28 times its sales.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.97 for the current year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 50 EUR