Strategy published on : 06/30/2020 | 03:46
Entry price : 134.15€
Target : 150€
Stop-loss : 125€
Potential : 11.82%
ASM International N.V. shares have recently experienced an upward movement with a return of higher volumes and volatility. This technical chart pattern suggests a continuation of the upward movement.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 150.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 98.76 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 130.45.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.75 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.