|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 12/06/2018 | 18:14
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 172.066$
Target : 179.7$
Stop-loss : 168.9$
Potential : 4.44%
After having been stuck in a trading range, shares in Apple are returning to the lower bound of the range phase. This appears to be a good opportunity for opening new positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 179.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 156.41 USD in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 172.29 support.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.