Strategy published on : 03/07/2018 | 09:53
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 40.95€
Target : 46€
Stop-loss : 39€
Potential : 12.33%
Aperam shares are closing near attractive entry levels for a medium term horizon. Investors could regard the decline over the past weeks as a buying opportunity.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 46.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 39.28 EUR in weekly data.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.82 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● With a P/E ratio at 12.64 for the current year and 11.55 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.