Strategy published on : 07/10/2018 | 10:10
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 60.04€
Target : 65€
Stop-loss : 57.5€
Potential : 8.26%
Amundi shares are sitting close to an important technical support area around 59.28 EUR based on weekly price data. Against this backdrop, investors can use this good timing for new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 65.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 59.28 EUR in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.63 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 66.45 EUR