Strategy published on : 03/14/2019 | 09:40
long trade under conditionLive
Entry price : 1720$
Target : 2010$
Stop-loss : 1580$
Cancellation Level : 1570$
Potential : 16.86%
Amazon.com shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the $ 1720 level to target the $ 2010.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 62.33 and 43.32 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.