|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 08/13/2019 | 09:50
Entry price : 1783$
Target : 1960$
Stop-loss : 1730$
Potential : 9.93%
The timing from a technical point of view appears attractive to go long in shares of Amazon.com and to anticipate a trend reversal.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 1960.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 75.31 and 52.84 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.