Strategy published on : 07/12/2018 | 09:02
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 11.99€
Target : 13€
Stop-loss : 11.5€
Potential : 8.42%
Altran Technologies shares are closing near attractive entry levels for a medium term horizon. Investors could regard the decline over the past weeks as a buying opportunity.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 13.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 11.87 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.