Strategy published on : 02/08/2019 | 03:14
Entry price : 13.45€
Target : 12.75€
Stop-loss : 13.95€
Potential : 5.2%
alstria office REIT-AG shares could experience selling pressure following the strong increase in its stock price. Over the short term, the stock in fact displays first signs of exhaustion.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 12.75.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 12.73 EUR
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.