|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 08/13/2019 | 09:52
Entry price : 180.28$
Target : 239$
Stop-loss : 169.4$
Potential : 32.57%
Shares in Align Technology do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 239.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 186.71 USD in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 157.26 support.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 34.74 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.