Strategy published on : 02/05/2019 | 05:16
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 16.7€
Target : 21€
Stop-loss : 14.5€
Potential : 25.75%
The recent downside mouvement appears to lose momentum which could allow AKWEL shares to regain a positive medium term outlook.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 21.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 14.7, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.43 for the 2018 fiscal year.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 5.9 and 5.18 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2019 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 21.7 EUR