Strategy published on : 03/15/2019 | 03:44
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 10.765€
Target : 11.7€
Stop-loss : 10.1€
Potential : 8.69%
Air France-KLM shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 11.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.4 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 9.12 EUR
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.