Strategy published on : 03/26/2020 | 04:14
Entry price : 733.4€
Target : 800€
Stop-loss : 680€
Potential : 9.08%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 800.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 721, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 721 EUR
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 108.94 and 79.77 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.