● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 36.09 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● Below the resistance at 55.88 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.