Strategy published on : 02/12/2020 | 03:15
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 31.2€
Target : 35.6€
Stop-loss : 29.2€
Potential : 14.1%
Shares in ACS, Actividades de Construccion y Servicios, S.A. are currently testing the support level at 30.03 EUR on the weekly chart. Investors should regard the recent downward movement as an opportunity to go long the stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 35.6.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 30.03, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.25 times its sales.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 10.03 and 9.06 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2020 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company sustains low margins.
● Below the resistance at 35.34 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.