Strategy published on : 08/09/2019 | 03:00
Entry price : 38.43€
Target : 41€
Stop-loss : 36.32€
Potential : 6.69%
Accor shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 41.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.