Strategy published on : 03/13/2019 | 03:48
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 36.45€
Target : 40€
Stop-loss : 34.8€
Potential : 9.74%
The technical support around 35.62 EUR emanating from daily closing prices could trigger a technical rebound for Accor shares.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 40.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 35.71 EUR in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 35.62 support.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● With a 2019 P/E ratio at 22.16 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 41.9 EUR