Strategy published on : 05/14/2019 | 03:32
short sellTarget price hit
Entry price : 28.83€
Target : 26.01€
Stop-loss : 32.95€
Potential : 9.78%
The underlying trend currently is to the downside for stocks in Aareal Bank. The trend should continue over the coming trading sessions and thereby open the door for lower price targets.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 26.01.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.91 for the current year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● Below the resistance at 32.04 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.